With Summer Finally Here, it is probably safe to pull out the BBQ.
We recently found two great products whilst over in the US of A at the Las Vegas National Hardware Show.
Do you have trouble lighting your charcoal grill?? The BBQ Dragon is probably what you need. It is a great fire-starting tool so simple and yet revolutionary that it is literally changing the way you start your barbecue. It can reduce the start time of charcoal grills to less than ten minutes and supercharges the starting of all kinds of other fires. It works by blowing large amounts of low-velocity, cool air at the fire.
Yes it is a fan but what makes it stand out is it is It’s battery-powered, hands-free, micro-USB rechargeable, and looks fantastic. It works on anything: charcoal grills, fire pits, fireplaces, wood stoves, smokers – even campfires.
With the BBQ Dragon:
- Charcoal ready to cook in 10 minutes!
- Eliminates the need for lighter fluid or chemicals
- Save charcoal by heating up dying coals.
- No more blowing and waiting on smoky grills – the BBQ Dragon works for you.
- Charcoal grills are now ready faster than gas grills- and hotter!
You can use the BBQ Dragon anywhere you want to light a fire. It clips to any type of charcoal grill, but that’s just the beginning. Ceramic cookers like the Big Green Egg, or the Primo Grill are some of the most popular new ways to grill, and the BBQ Dragon works perfectly with them. Clip the Dragon on leg of your ceramic smoker, aim it up the vent, and in minutes have the grill hot enough to cook pizza.
Second Up was the BBQ Cook mat.
Yes a mat which you can place over the BBQ coals,
Reusable and reversible allowing you to use Oil- and fat-free cooking: on the BBQ without worrying about those small items falling though the grills. Things don’t stick to the grill and it’s easy to clean with no need to scrub or
Scour, easy wipe or wash clean
- Ideal for grilling vegetables, meats, fish, seafood, pizzas, shish kebabs, sausages, sticky marinated food, chicken wings, ribs, eggs, etc.
- Keeps small and delicate foods on the grill and out of the fire
- Ideal for BBQ camping, BBQs on boats, etc.
- Can be put on top of a hotplate to keep it clean
Neither is currently available in the UK and we are seriously thinking about getting them over!
What do you think??