Manuals, FAQ & Video
We Are Here To Help
Wireless Doorbells (doorbells & driveway sensor kit)
Please follow the instructions below / download the quick pairing guide from the documents below (guide has visual illustrations)
- Use the FWD / BWD (arrow buttons) to scroll to a chime that you would like to assign to your sensor
- Hold down the volume button (isolated top button) for roughly 5 seconds to enter pairing mode – receiver will flash blue and make a “Di Di” noise.
- Once in pairing activate the doorbell button (press button) immediately – the chime chosen above will play automatically to confirm successful pairing process
- If the receiver plays the “Di Di” chime again then pairing mode has exited without pairing – please revert back to step “ii”
- Please check that the volume is not on mute (for applicable models)
- Use the top isolated button found on your receiver to scroll through the volume options
- If the receiver is not muted then please contact our team using the link below
During strong lighting conditions the LED light found within the doorbell button can appear very faint.
To ensure your doorbell button does have a LED light present please create an artificial dark lighting environment (create a cone with your hand around the mydome logo) and press the doorbell button.
If the LED light does not show you may have to change the doorbell battery. In this case please use our “further assistance” link below
- Check to see the doorbell button works (press the doorbell button to see if the LED light becomes visible. You may need to create an artificial dark lighting environment (create a cone with your hand around the mydome logo) and press the doorbell button. If the LED light is visible then please pair your doorbell to the receiver again to establish a relationship with each other
- If the LED on the doorbell button does not show then you may have to change the doorbell battery
All mydome receivers can have up to 50 different sensors connected to them.
Each sensor can have a different chime associated with it so the user can identify which has been activated.
Multiple receivers can be added.
All mydome receivers are compatible with sensors so different receiver models can be paired with your existing kit.
Would you like further assistance?
- Use your preferred method of contact from the options below to speak directly with one of our advisers
- Please click here to submit a warranty claim